AmigaActive (1558/2143)

From:Andy Carlile
Date:24 May 2000 at 09:39:21
Subject:Re: miamidx

----------
>From: "Neil Bothwick" <neil@wire.net.uk>
>To: "Andy Carlile" <amigactive@egroups.com>
>Subject: Re: [amigactive] miamidx
>Date: Tue, May 23, 2000, 6:59 pm
>

> Andy Carlile said,
>
>> I am having problems installing MiamiDX as the supplied installer gets as
>> far
>> as the choice of novice or expert installation and then closes the window
>> when I press proceed
>
> Id this the Installer from the CD? It doesn't give the choice of Expert
> or MNovice as the icon has the "MINUSER=EXPERT" tooltype.

Yes it is the supplied installer and yes I have tried from the welcome page
via the browser

>> also wherw is MagPLIP on the CD as I can't find it anywhere
>
> It's not on there :(
> You can find it on AACD03, or download it from Aminet.

pity it didn't say that in the mag instead of "on the CD" 'doh!'

apart from the the mags not to bad

what screen res do you have to use with the browser as most of the page is
missing ?

cheers

Find long lost high school friends: